Construction technology is being used now more than ever with companies waking up to the fact that digital transformation improves productivity, while also streamlining multiple processes. Our simple and powerful solutions are making life less stressful for our customers, along with saving them time and money.
We are seriously passionate about the industry and know what it is like to work on-site first hand. As we are now growing, we need your help. Ideally, we want to work with people who have real-life experience of working in construction.
innDex is a fast growing construction tech company with a now team of 20+ employees.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and motivated Operations Manager to join our team @ innDex. Reach out if you’re a problem solver, never hesitating to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, using your initiative at every opportunity to deliver solutions and make processes leaner.
We are keen to hear back from applicants who have construction experience, perhaps you’ve been a site manager/ a section engineer/ a project manager or similar previously and are now looking for new challenges and opportunities within construction technology.
You will be travelling around 40% of the time, setting up new projects with our customers, making sure they are looked after properly and performing reviews to enhance their digital tool boxes.
- Previous industry experience preferred
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Construction software knowledge desirable
- CRM experience is highly preferred
We are on the search for a Marketing Intern with a go-getter attitude and enthusiasm to understand exactly what we do and the change we’re trying to bring to the industry.
A kick start to your career working in a fast-growing construction startup in London.
Our ideal candidate:
- Communicates and fully engages with the team
- Has a passion and desire to up-skill themselves and our team
- Is keen and ready to take responsibility
- Is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and respecting tight deadlines
- Willing to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team.
- Understands the innDex mission and is eager to bring disruptive change into our industry.
- Researching different client types and how to best approach.
- Researching the industry and the direct competitors to detect disruptive trends
- Helping to define a new company strategy for B2B marketing and produce promotional content for social media.
- Freedom to explore and push forward thoughts and advice
- Work with the Marketing Team, building out our marketing model/strategy and ramping up the business in terms of market awareness.
Preferred but not required:
- Graphic design skills
- SEO knowledge
- CRM knowledge
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to fill in a brand new role @ innDex. The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for company executives. They should be well-organised and be comfortable scheduling meetings, drafting documents and carrying out day-to-day administrative tasks on the Executive’s behalf.
- Day-to-day management of companies accounts
- Calendar management for executives
- Preparing proposals, contracts and client on-boarding documents
- Monitor, review, and respond to emails and other inquiries from both Internal and external stakeholders.
- Track and manage project deadlines and milestones, this would include but not limited to Creating reports, documents, and presentations
- Diary support
- Booking travel & events
- Organising meetings
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous Executive Assistant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Basic accountancy knowledge
- Basic legal knowledge
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills